This section of our flooring web page addresses many of the frequently asked questions regarding hardwood, stairs, carpet, tile and laminate installation, maintenance, repairs, and more.
- What is twist?
- My wood flooring is cupping and buckling. Is my flooring material defective?
- Should I expect color variations in my hardwood floor?
- Can a wood floor be wet mopped?
- Can laminate flooring be installed on stairs?
- Is the 2-in-1 underlayment needed if there is a foam already attached to the backing?
- Can I mop my hardwood floors using hot, soapy water?
- What should I use under my area rugs?
- After my floors are installed, should I apply a finish coat to seal them from moisture getting into the cracks?
- Which type of floor is better for kitchens – tile or hardwood flooring?
- What is a floating floor? Do you need a floating floor?
- What are the different types of floating floors?
- Is laminate flooring waterproof?
- What is the difference between ceramic and porcelain tile?
- Why would people choose pre-finished over unfinished flooring?
If your question is not listed here please leave a comment and one of our professional installers will respond promptly. You may also contact us through the means listed below.
Online: Contact US Regional Floors